[Magdalen] Death in the city

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:53:08 UTC 2016

Where are you thinking of going? Scranton is cheap, has large houses for
inder $250K and a kinda spikey church (I have a friend there, and he likes
it, but he's originally from PA).

A friend moved to Utah and tells me they have *enormous* houses (it's a
Mormon thing). Not much to do where she is if you're not a skier, though.

It helps that you work from home, doesn't it?
-M