[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 15:36:43 UTC 2016

The latest, reported last night:

Trump gave a speech warning that Hilary will pack the SCOTUS with
liberals if she is elected.  Then he mused, "But our friends at the  NRA
could take care of that."

Anyone else who would say such a thing, even joking, would face
severe consequences, but as he has said, "I could shoot someone
in Times Square and no one would do a thing."

We've been getting a lot of very well done campaign ads from the
Hilary camp here in PA.  There is very little coming from the  Trump
side, at least yet.  Is it the same everywhere?

DS.