[Magdalen] Death in the city

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:14:43 UTC 2016

On the other hand, Scott, here's a really hopeful story from the south side
of Chicago, Englewood to be exact. It isn't all bad news, but the bad news
overwhelms us sometimes. This is from yesterday's Daily Kos.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/08/28/1563091/-Mothers-fighting-Chicago-gun-violence-one-block-at-a-time