[Magdalen] The Donald Again.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:54:38 UTC 2016

I also agree! I almost think she should just ignore him and showcase her strengths.  The more she ignores him, the crazier he is going to look. Same with the media. I believe if they just refused to cover him at all, he would self-destruct trying to get their attention with one bizarre tactic after another...