[Magdalen] The Donald Again

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 00:46:02 UTC 2016

I know this much: I've gotten a dimmer view of some of my relatives
who are still trumpeting Trump and saying those who don't are the
ignorant ones. I guess the hints of bigoted remarks after a few beers
at weddings should have been a clue. Now they think their views are
legitimized.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA