[Magdalen] The Donald Again

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:02:39 UTC 2016

I was at a gathering the other evening where one of the guests started
ranting about Elizabeth Warren. "I can't stand her," he brayed. "She sounds
just like an old schoolteacher."

"Ageist," I thought. "AND sexist."

And then I realized he would have been fortunate beyond all telling if she
*had* been his teacher, because he struggles, enmired in
professional misery, in one of our third-string law firms.
-M