[Magdalen] The Donald Again

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 02:35:27 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/11/2016 8:46:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I know  this much: I've gotten a dimmer view of some of my relatives
who are still  trumpeting Trump and saying those who don't are the
ignorant ones. I guess  the hints of bigoted remarks after a few beers
at weddings should have been  a clue. Now they think their views  are
legitimized.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder the same about my families in Wisconsin.  On the one  hand
they mostly have a virulent hatred for Scott Walker, but OTOH  conversations
with a sampling of family members tells me at least some of them are
sitting
on the fence in this presidential election, and some of them still
obviously
in the Trump camp.

I was asked to give my opinion on the candidates in two situations  last
week,
and gave them an ear-full.

David S.