[Magdalen] Time Zones.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:11:20 UTC 2016

Not sure just whether you are referring to TV programs, or official time of day, David.   We have official zones for  Eastern Standard Time, Eastern Daylight Time (applies during summer months to some , not all, eastern states), Central Time, and Western Australia Time. New Zealand is definitely another country - they are 2 hours ahead of Eastern Australia time usually.
If you count in Australian administered Territories, there are actually nine different time zones!  New Zealand has four of these zones, although the two main islands keep the same hour. Despite the number of NZers in Australia, those that are left are still two hours ahead!
Sent from my iPad