[Magdalen] Grrr....

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 19:07:58 UTC 2016

This Grrr...needed to be said.  I gather there are a number of  listmembers
who have similar problems with the upcoming Presidential election.

I love you anyway, Sibyl!

This Trump thing has stimulated my fingers and mouth more than I ever
have experienced, and I apologize for the number of comments I have
made.

The election choice is easy for me because I have always liked  Hilary.
She seems eminently qualified for the job.

The prospect of women in charge of UK, USA, and Germany all at the
same time will be a wonder to behold.

David Strang.