[Magdalen] Grrr....

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 13 18:09:07 UTC 2016

>>>At the present time, it's likely that I'll be voting for the
Libertarian, Gary Johnson,  or maybe the American Solidarity Party,
which Albion favors, whoever that is: I haven't checked up on him yet,
and probably won't make a final decision until November.  But if I'm
alive, I _will_ be voting.  I assume that couple from Ohio will be
voting too.<<<

I hear you on this, Sib.  Truly, I do.  And clearly your disgust at Hillary (I have some too, but keep reading) doesn't give you any (or much?) pause in regard to how in such a strange race (two Unpopulars, and two Ain'tgonnawins), that a vote for anyone other than Hillary -- she who will win -- is in the final analysis a split vote for both Hillary AND Trump.  The precendent is Perot, who the Republicans are wrong about when they say he cost Bush the election; no, reliable stats show that he drew equally from both Bush and Clinton.  So, unless you take some satisfaction from casting nothing more than a symbolic vote, follow the growing groundswell within the GOP and vote for the one most likely to keep Trump the insanely disgusting statistic he's already made himself.

Love ya...!

(I do like Johnson, though.  It wasn't him, but one of his contenders at the Lib convention defined Libertarianism as "the party that defends the LGBTQ same-sex couple's right to defend their pot farm with an AR-15."  That, my friend, made me laugh for minutes.)