[Magdalen] "California woman holds party before killing herself"

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:40:14 UTC 2016

There's a lot of misconception about the disposition of ashes, which a
funeral director straightened out for me a number of years ago. I was
talking about wanting my ashes spread on one of the overlooks in Shenandoah
National Park above my house.  I said someone had told me that was against
the law. The director said that was not true--you can literally spread
ashes anywhere--as long as it's just the ashes and you're not burying an
urn or other container.  That, of course, makes perfect sense. As Jim said,
who would know anyway?

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us
guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” - Dietrich
Bonhoeffer*