[Magdalen] "California woman holds party before killing herself"

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:25:04 UTC 2016

A local crematorium has been running a helpful ad in the vicinity of the
obits lately - "helpful tips", one of which was take the ashes out of the
plastic bag and then put them back into the urn or container *before* having
a burial at sea.... (otherwise they float : (

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr