[Magdalen] "California woman holds party before killing herself"

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:55:40 UTC 2016

Mike> In the event that my family no longer owns the place, my son has been
> instructed to drive by and toss the ashes onto the driveway.

I've been reading up and making plans for my mother's final wishes to be
buried over my dad's coffin in his plot at the RC cemetery in Detroit. *Holy
Ground* (not the cemetery name, but the evocation)  and O the rules... and
the reasons. Sigh.  At the time of my mom's death (after she'd been
cremated, I was informed that her church *preferred* an embalmment, funeral
and then a cremation.  I did question the funeral planner on his realization
of the cost/expectation of that preference.... As it turned out, because my
mother was already cremated she was still able to have one version rather
than the less desired version of a memorial service because her remains
would be present at the service.

Sheesh...some days it really makes me wonder WWJT.

Lynn
who has noted that during the summer months the cemetery is open for 1.5
hours after the offices have closed, an obvious opportunity for DIY
potential....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr