[Magdalen] Tattoo

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 16 02:58:58 UTC 2016

>>>I can appreciate a very good tattoo on someone else, but I have no
desire to have one myself. The ones I really don't like are those that
say or symbolize something trendy or fleeting. That medium is a bit
permanent for something trivial. But I don't want a tattoo or
piercing, personally, whether trivial or profound. I'm always amazed
at those who have their whole neck tattooed. That's hardcore.<<<

My dearly departed brother Denis, if he'd lived, was committed to an ENTIRE BODY of tattoos.  Way beyond what we're talking about here, but definitely symptomatic of something very deep that feels the need to do such a thing.  Hideous, in my opinion.