[Magdalen] Tattoo

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 16 13:25:52 UTC 2016

>>>Some women have their mastectomy scars tattooed over ... google *mastectomy
tattoos* and click on images if you dare. I think they're gorgeous and such
a wonderful way of reclaiming your body.<<<

My twice-mastectomied mother, even when younger, would have said, categorically, "Yack!"

(I haven't looked at the pictures; I'm merely relating what she'dve said.  If looking at it all today through a modern lens, she might have actually considered it.  Hers left her considerably scarred.)