[Magdalen] Drug research.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:30:19 UTC 2016

I saw that. It's aimed at the psychiatric angle, so it doesn't talk about
the other stuff.

The point was that many medicines started out in a very different category
than that in which they became well known.

I am really tired of sharpshooters. Not surprised, but tired.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford