[Magdalen] Drug research.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Aug 24 23:28:58 UTC 2016

Jim, I'm not sure what you mean by "sharpshooter."  Does this mean anyone
who dares disagree with you?  I realize you've worked in mental health.  I
also realize you cite one anecdotal incident, which doesn't mean Thorazine
for pregnancy was common medical practice.  We also don't know what other
kinds of symptoms this RN you knew was exhibiting, many of which might have
indicated prescription of an antipsychotic med.  Margaret, who has worked
in medicine/academia for her career, might have something informed to say
about the origins of Thorazine, as well.  My impression is that this was a
factual discussion, not "sharpshooting," whatever that is.  Sorry you
experienced it as some kind of assault, but just sayin', it didn't look
like that to a disinterested observer who likes you both a lot.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu