[Magdalen] Say Cheese!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 01:07:45 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/18/2016 6:30:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I'm not  a huge fan of goat cheese unless it has herbs in it. Otherwise it
smells  way too much like my neighbor's goat pen, which is a source of
serious  discontent here.....not quite the bane of our existence, but I get
really  tired of listening to the damn goats bleating and screaming all
afternoon.  They're penned up and IMNSHO not properly pastured or cared
for.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not cheese, but.....

The chief of the medical department - my immediate superior - is an
ethnic Pakistani.  For departmental pot lucks, she brought her
Middle Eastern goat stew, and we all had to pretend we liked it.
(Not anymore for me, of course!).  She once "reminded" me that there  was
now a Middle Eastern meat market in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area,
and if I "wanted to put away a half a goat" in my freezer, I could
just make a trip to the market.

As in, NEVER.

David Strang.