[Magdalen] The worthless tomato.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:09:07 UTC 2016

Oh! Forgot secret ingredient!!! Crushed dried basil on tomato slice before anything else - gently over whole surface but minimally.

Another yum in my book - pealed fresh garden tomatoes peeled and cut in 6 -8 wedges each. Dress with cider vinegar sweetened with scant sugar 'to taste' - should still be mostly sour.

And then there's always a slice of tomato, a slice of homemade mozzarella and a fresh basil leaf on top. With or without a scant drizzle of balsamic vinegar. (Mozzarella that comes in a ball packed in liquid).

Lynn, drooling as garden tomato season is long gone here in the big TX

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck