[Magdalen] Small financial prayer request.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:25:51 UTC 2016

We've found ourselves overspending every month; what we need to be
doing is paying down our credit-card debt so we can actually save for
the down-payment on a house. At this rate, the best we can do is find
a good place to rent for a lot less in a town with significantly lower
cost of living.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA