[Magdalen] Small financial prayer request.

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:20:17 UTC 2016

You have them, certainly.  Our experience is that Bill's pension does not
keep up with inflation.  We have made some unwise financial decisions, but
we felt very comfortable in 1993 when he retired, but not so today.  We
traveled a great deal in the 90s and even until about 2010.  Now we drive a
day, possibly 2 to get where we are going and that is about it.  That may
be due to energy and age as well as money.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan