[Magdalen] trivia

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:42:11 UTC 2016

I play trivia on Monday nights with a group of people from my
congregation.  We have a good time and don't win often.  We have a few
narrow areas of expertise and often miss pop culture questions.  I was
shocked to find some limitations in my friends' stores of knowledge.  First
of all I had to convince them that I was correct and that British Columbia
was not one of the maritime Provinces.  "But it's on the ocean" said one of
my friends.

The other question was about the location of Mecca.  I had to be really
pushy to get my answer, Saudi Arabia, submitted.

And these are smart and degreed people.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan