[Magdalen] Cytoscopy.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 06:15:44 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/24/2016 11:31:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

I don't  know.  Woulda made Dr Strang eminently  interesting!>>>>>>>>

Reminds me of the double organs/auxiliary anatomy of Klingons
in the Star Trek NG series.  If one set is kaput, then the other  clicks
in.  This saved Worf on a couple of occasions.

And also on the Star Trek "First Contact" episode, the alien medical
team is startled to find all the major organs out of place when Riker
is examined.  So the chief physician instructs the various  medical
staff to "Keep a watch on him (Riker) 27 hours a day."

David S.