[Magdalen] Cytoscopy.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 25 09:20:10 UTC 2016

>>>I am very sorry for your ongoing pain. May it soon subside, and may you
never have to put up with that again.<<<

James/Christopher:  Oh, I won't.  TRUST ME.  Will I never have the procedure again?  Didn't say that.  I had a flexible cytoscopy.  A rigid cytoscopy generally always requires a general due to the extreme pain during the procedure.  Rigidity or no rigidity, if it happens again, I'll be out like a light.  Even if the insurance won't pay for it.  I will.  As Doctor Johnson would say, "And that's an end on't."

Aquamarine pee.  Man am I glad they impressed that fact on me before I left.  I just did some glorious artwork in the toilet a bit ago.