[Magdalen] Cytoscopy.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 25 13:51:32 UTC 2016

>>.When I went in a couple months post-op to get the stents removed, I
was naturally a little bit apprehensive, and of course the doc didn't
reassure me when he said there would be a "momentary twinge" when he
removed each one. Oh yeah? It freakin' HURT! And it wasn't momentary
either. I felt it for the rest of the afternoon. I definitely didn't want
to see HIM again!<<<

As the nurse was "numbing me up" yesterday (quotes quotes quotes), she used the ubiquitous word "pressure".  I said "You people! 'Pressure'!  You mean PAIN!"  She laughed.

Then Doc came in, grabbed the gun with the hose, and I felt "pressure" again.  I don't know if I said it yesterday, but I screamed.  "Breathe", she said.  "If breathing was what it was about, I wouldn't be here!  And he wouldn't be a new nightmare subject!"