[Magdalen] trivia

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:35:09 UTC 2016

It was especially useful to learn the way to distinguish the two words, as
spelled out so nicely in your cited article.

I was never quite sure of the difference.

Capitol (The "O" means there's only one) State or national legislative
building

Capital (the "A" stands for All the rest [of the meanings])

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford