[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 15:56:27 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/25/2016 6:52:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

When we  signed up for Comcast cable internet with the understanding it
would be up to  75 mbps and tested it later at 96 mbps, we were thrilled,
needless to  say.  I just now tested, and 120+ mpbs?  And all for just an
additional $20 on what I'd been paying for cable alone?  Feels like  something's

It's been repeatedly reported that Comcast has more complaints  than
any other such service.  I understand problem fixing is  terrible.  Though
expensive, Service Electric here in the PA mountains is great in
comparison.

I suppose Comcast has to pay for the gleaming new skyscraper in
Philly somehow.

David S.