[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:34:51 UTC 2016

Comcast is right up there with the great Satan... In my book.

One note for making changes Scott - make the change while you're still using current company. You'll know in a day if things are going well. THEN contact your now former provider and have them disconnect. They prorate that month.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck