[Magdalen] Cable internet.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 25 18:23:16 UTC 2016

>>>I'm also about to give up the idea of watching actual TV (turning to a
channel and watching what's on). My rather controlling partner has
wired things so all watching is done via Roku streaming. To me, that
means we're totally wasting the portion of our cable bill that pays
for actual cable TV.<<<

ALL watching?  You mean, you cannot, at your own discretion, turn on standard, actual cable TV and watch a program at will?  I don't like the sound of that at all.  The "controlling" part, that is.  But that's just me.  Ignore me as need be.  Apologies at the outset.