[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:56:20 UTC 2016

No need for apology. I'm just glad I no longer have strong desires to watch particular programs that are live, like Chicago Tonight or PBS NewsHour. He's got his own place on the couch, with control of the various remotes, and watches American Dad ad nauseam as well as a guy on YouTube who posts a daily video of himself playing Super Mario games and screaming obscenities. I can go online for my daily Tagesschau.

We do occasionally find very good documentaries to watch together via Netflix. Live Olympics coverage? Missed every bit of it.

Having no desires avoids a lot of disappointment but concerns my therapist.

Sent from my iPad