[Magdalen] Cable internet.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:52:53 UTC 2016

We're the only people on our road that have cable, but it's a bundle with
internet and landline. We have to have reliable internet since S/O works
from home and depends on it, so Comcast xfinity, the only available
supplier, is it. Not that we love it, but there it is. We have AppleTV but
I am not enamored of it, finding it difficult to use and unreliable. Tried
it for the Olympics and found it seriously wanting.