[Magdalen] Florence Foster Jenkins

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:44:31 UTC 2016

It did mention her syphillus, contracted from her first husband and the fact  the that she and her second husband never had sex for that reason. He had a mistress that Florence knew about; that was where he spent most nights.
It didn't mention any cognitive impairment, though, just the fact that she had lived with it much longer than expected.