[Magdalen] Drug research.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:43:20 UTC 2016

My mother had paranoid schizophrenia and was treated with shock treatments, before thorazine was available. She hated those treatments and I think they made her worse. Since she was in a mental asylum, indigent, and not a US citizen, she was deported back to her home country where she died of cancer a few years later. I was sixteen when she was deported and living with an uncle. I never saw her again.
I wish she had been born a few years later when thorazine was available. I wanted to give the group more information about thorazine, not nitpick you. You really need to get over yourself.