[Magdalen] A new food thread, I imagine.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:52:00 UTC 2016

They aren't CVS branded. I think they're locally made and sold through
all the many CVSs in Chicagoland (or in the city, at least). You'd
think I'd recall the brand name, having eaten many of them. They're
usually near the cooler that houses chilled bottled water,
VitaminWater, etc.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA