[Magdalen] A new food thread, I imagine.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:57:09 UTC 2016

 Do you have any of those great salad vending machines near you that were
started by the enterprising young man I heard about a year or so ago,
Scott? They sounded like such a wonderful thing! The salads are basically
the "mason jar" varieties, I think, packed in a jar upside down with the
dressing on the top, and you could buy various add-ins such as tuna,
chicken, or chickpeas extra from the machines if desired.