[Magdalen] Drug research.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:10:39 UTC 2016

Scott, you must remember that a number of things influence doctors'
decisions and abilities, among them poor health, burnout, and lack of time
or desire to update. It sounds like your partner's previous psychiatrist
may have suffered from all three and possibly some other factors as well.
TBTG StY is now in good and safe hands.