[Magdalen] Drug research.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:20:29 UTC 2016

Churches of all stripes up in my NW corner of "unincorporated" Houston's greater metro area are advertising on their signs ( mostly electronic up here) that they are welcome Pokemon Go spots.  My former parish, around the corner from my condo was one of the first.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck