[Magdalen] Drug research.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 01:10:43 UTC 2016

"There are two reasons a person enters this profession: they wish to heal
others, or they are seeking healing for themselves."

I heard that about psychologists, and obviously one could say it about any
discipline, I suppose. I've known a number of individuals who overcame
their mental difficulties and became very active and useful in the field.
One need only think of the wounded healer to know there is a potential
there.

I've known some pretty wild and wacky people to accomplish some pretty darn
good work. I guess that's where the really gifted administrator comes in
handy!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford