[Magdalen] RIP Gene Wilder, 83.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:23:08 UTC 2016

He was a unique talent.  Stuff he did, nobody can ever duplicate it. I did
not realize that he was that old, nor was I aware he had alzheimer's. His
passing still feels like a void has opened that will not be easily filled.

The nice thought I had was, He and Gilda are together again!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford