[Magdalen] RIP Gene Wilder.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 18:36:49 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/30/2016 1:35:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Cloris... Young Frankenstein:

"He vas... my  BOYFRIEND!">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"What hump?"

I had an Igor (the humpbacked servant in The Young Frankenstein)
experience about 20 years ago.

There was a patient who saw me for a minor skin problem, but had the
most amazing elephantine nose from uncontrolled rosacea/rhinophyma.
It was horrendously disfiguring.

I didn't usually volunteer unsolicited information to patients, but in  this
case I mentioned to him that there was quite simple and easy  surgery
available
for his swollen nose.

I was astonished and embarrassed with his response, "What swollen
nose?"

Indeed.  "What hump?"

David S.