[Magdalen] RIP Gene Wilder.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:08:00 UTC 2016

Once upon a time I was a humble copy editor at the J*ournal of Plastic and
Reconstructice Surgery. *

The editor, a world famous surgeon and all-around fabulous human being, had
the greatest stories about patients who came to him complaining of nearly
invisible flaws, while there were others disfigured by burns, accidents
or cancer surgery, who expressed little concern about their altered
appearance.

He wrote a couple of books about it.

People are fascinating!
-M