[Magdalen] Drug research.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 03:42:12 UTC 2016

Are you practicing psychotherapy, long distance, here in Magdalen? I'm not
sure whether you're a psychotherapist yourself, but, if you are, is what
you're doing ethical?

Or are you some kind of charlatan, able to determine people's thoughts at
long distances? He who sees all, hears all, knows all?

In either case you get called on it often enough, and not by me.

--
Allan Carr