[Magdalen] Blood h[ot][umid].

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:33:12 UTC 2016

Chicago is settling into similar conditions over the next few days.
Maybe the heavy wooden doors at church will start to close and open
normally now. It's an issue on Wednesdays when I lock the church for
the night after Mass. Certain doors need to be closed and locked so
the alarm system won't bring the police to the building, but then in
the morning the Reverend Mother from the convent has to be able to
pull them open for Morning Prayer (we're <gasp!> entirely without Mass
on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but temporarily while we discuss what
schedule will work better than previously for daily Mass).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA