[Magdalen] Blood h[ot][umid].

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:37:34 UTC 2016

Roger >Damp cold really gets into you.

Quite true. In the far north of the upper peninsula of MI where the snow can get deep (cumulative snowfall records) and the temps drop below zero for days at a time, dry cold really does keep things reasonable, all things considered.
Lynn, college student in the Keewenaw peninsula way back in the early 70s

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck