[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vacc...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 15:30:37 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/31/2016 10:47:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

(I never  actually saw GWTW until about five years ago, when I decided I'd

I saw it when it came to the local theater on a rerun about 1945.
My father took me.  I was spooked by his almost reverential tone
when he described the intermission/interval halfway through the
film.

I didn't see the other all time treasure from 1939 (The Wizard of Oz)
until much later about 1970.  I remember being surprised that it  was
filmed in a sort of sepia - until, of course, they land in Oz.

David S.