[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vacc...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:43:50 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> I didn't see the other all time treasure from 1939 (The Wizard of Oz)
> until much later about 1970.  I remember being surprised that it  was
> filmed in a sort of sepia - until, of course, they land in Oz.

The annual network broadcasts of the Wizard of Oz, Cinderella, and
Heidi were three highlights of each year of my childhood. Knowing that
one of those films would be shown that evening would transform a day
for me, and I absolutely couldn't wait.

Oh, to look forward to something like that again! Anything, really.

Thanks be to God for my therapist, who's helping me with this, and who
asked me yesterday, "Are you comfortable accepting the truth that
you're fine the way you are and that you're on good terms with your
family?" This was after another flare-up of anxiety over things left
undone, my own dim view of myself, and the assumption that my mom and
brothers are fed up with me and just don't want to tell me about it.

Some of this is based on my lack of motivation to drive over and visit
more regularly, and THAT may be based on long-standing effects of the
closet (Back home is where people other than me "did it right" and
have families and love holidays and gather as a family for every
possible occasion...I, being different, had to move away and seek my
own way of life, etc.).

Wow, I've digressed. Mea cuppa.

--
Scott R. Knitter