[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Aug 31 15:42:12 UTC 2016

Quite a lot of parents are absolutely convinced that if their children
are vaccinated they'll become autistic, nothing to do with religion.

I still decorate a couple of stones in my family plot of an aunt and
uncle who died at the ages of 4 and 8 of diphtheria, around 1900.  I
noticed this week in the "100 Years Ago" column in the local paper (news
stories pulled from the local papers of the week in 1916), that there
was another case of typhoid in the county, making only two that summer,
of which the first was well on the way to recovery.  The doctor opined
that this second kid had caught his swimming in a creek or pond, that
the wells were clean.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net