[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:26:14 UTC 2016

Exactly, Marion. My mother nearly died from whooping cough when she was 2.
She didn't remember it, but her mother apparently told her in graphic
enough detail that she made damn sure we got every vaccination we were
entitled to right on schedule. I sure do remember her fretting because my
smallpox booster at 5 didn't "take", and having to be reassured by the doc
that it was because my immunity was already so strong. (I don't have a scar
from my baby vaccination either, weird.)