[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:56:31 UTC 2016

What you read on the internet is not necessarily true!

I think it's far more likely that chemical exposure may be a much bigger
factor than anyone (especially the chemical companies, which are Big
Business, especially in agriculture) want to even study, let alone admit. I
suspect that chemical pesticides are a HUGE culprit, and that wholesale
chemical spraying of our crops, and possibly also chemical fertilizers,
plus chemical runoff in our water supply, may be large factors in not only
autism, but in the prevalence of certain birth defects and cancers, Then of
course there are such things as lead in water supplies such as the
situation in Flint, MI and other urban areas where the water systems are
old and crumbling......

When I was volunteering at the RAM Clinic in Wise, VA, I met a young man
about the age of my daughter whose father had been exposed to Agent Orange
in Vietnam. His father had eventually died of a form of cancer closely
associated with Agent Orange, but had suffered throughout his life with
other health problems, many of which have also been attributed to that
herbicide which we sprayed with great abandon on the jungles of that poor
country during our incursion there. Agent Orange is known to cause birth
defects although there hasn't been a lot of publicity in this country about
the children who were born in Vietnam after we sprayed it there. It wasn't
previously *thought* to cause birth defects in the children of fathers who
were exposed to it, but it seems that more and more of those are turning up
after all. This particular young man was born with some skeletal anomalies
including extra vertebrae, and like a number of children of Agent Orange
victims, he suffered from an autoimmune condition. We had an interesting
conversation about it. It's something veterans' organizations are starting
to push the government to acknowledge and to compensate the veterans for.

So if Agent Orange is one cause, how then not others? If Dow, How not
Monsanto? Think about it. Very much more likely.