[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:13:58 UTC 2016

the common denominator is looking for a cause instead of a 'cure' to the
illness which (usually involves side effects that they build distracting
commercials around and include the words "ask your doctor" , or in print
form in #2 font in the handout....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr